Monday, September 24, 2007

Wirksworth Festival: Bolehill Trail


Spent most of the weekend in-situ on the Wirksworth Festival, Bolehill Trail. Great experience met loads of people, I had 140 visitiors on the first day and over 200 on the second! It was very rewarding to hear so much positive feedback about my paintings. Loads of people took information, business cards, CVs etc. Hope to see as many more people at my next solo, 6-12 October at the Little Gallery Belper, as a result.

Many thanks to Mike Edwards and family for "lending" me their front room for the weekend. I also met up with Colin Halliday, who's work I have admired for a while and it was good to talk "art" with a like-minded artist.

Great weekend, will be back next year.

For any visitors that have decided that they missed a painting, much of the same stock will be at my solo exhibition in two weeks!

No comments: