Monday, May 22, 2006

Super new web site!


















I've spent quite a lot of time over the past week completely overhauling my website and today I finally finished it. T ake a look at garbleart.co.uk OR garethbuxton.co.uk . The old site had grown "organically" :-) and so had become a mess.

The new site is a showcase of the paintings I like, ones that have sold and ones available to buy and the emphasis is on letting the paintings speak for themselves. I have also removed all the nasty old logos and really given the site a new "clean" design as well as reducing its size, the entire site now only takes a 1.21Mb, just bigger than a floppy disk, remember them?

Have a look around let me know what you think.

P.S.: Craig thanks for letting me use the quote!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the new-look website. It gives the paintings a chance to speak for themselves - a big improvement, I think!